Thailand is returning to a leading position in terms of tourist traffic, and Pattaya is one of the most popular resorts in Thailand. Every year millions of tourists come here to enjoy the sea, exotic fruits, nature and a variety of entertainment.
Pattaya is also an attaractive place to invest in resort real estate. In this article we will tell you why Pattaya is an ideal choice for investment in resort real estate.
Advantages of investing in real estate in Pattaya:
- The convenient location of the city on the coast and an hour and a half drive from Bangkok, makes Pattaya a popular tourist destination for both the local population and visitors to the country, which ensures a stable demand for rental real estate Income from renting real estate in Pattaya reaches 10% per annum
- Affordable prices for new and second homes compared to other resorts in Thailand. Square meter in projects under construction starts from 1600 USD
Developing city and infrastructure:
- In Pattaya, it is planned to expand Utapao airport to the level of an international air hub, with an investment of $ 9 billion, which will allow to receive even more tourists.
- construction of a monorail that will connect Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok and Utapao Airport and construction of a high-speed highway connecting Bangkok and Rayong
- A project has been launched to build a large Icon Siam shopping center in the Na Jomtien area. A similar shopping center was built on the banks of the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok three years ago
- in the Wongamat area, it is planned to launch a beach complex and shopping malls from Central Group, which includes such shopping centers as Festival, Ocean Marina, Tops and Central World stores, Siam Paragon in Bangkok
- Pattaya, part of Chonburi Province, through which the Eastern Economic Corridor (ACEAH) passes, which aims to develop the region's industry, infrastructure and urban development
Due to the continuous growth of tourism and economic development, property prices in Pattaya have the potential to increase in the future. Investors who purchase property in Pattaya today can expect significant price increases in a few years.